Helped out for the TSL stall this afternoon. We were selling hot dog buns with super yummy onionsss. Whole day I was just saying "with or without onions?". HAHA
Japanese white stew which was yummy but can't compare to what my grandma cook.
Have been trying to find a part time job so badly.. ok I mayyyy be slightly picky cos I don't want to work in fast food/supermarket which hires students because it doesn't have much relevant experience.
Was looking for a Job either at like a proper cafe/clothes shop cos I want to dress up for work but I've been rejected countless times man no kidding. Its either cos I have no experience (need 2-3year experience in like coffee making) , I'm Asian and I'm on a student visa so many people don't want to hire u. Sigh. I really need the money
Let's just say.. I spent 3xxx in 1 Month. Yes, 1 month ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ what the fuckkk. Went drinking, buying branded stuff like nike and shit, shopped like free flow but I'm REGRETTING BIG TIME cos now even when I want to buy bubble tea or coffee (4-5$), I even think twice and don't buy. I don't even have money to sign up for yoga classes cos I spent wayyyy over my limit. I have to be really thrifty now.
My mum saw my spending but thankfully, she didn scold me. She just told me to watch my spendings. Well I guess I went too overboard last month.. seriously. I look at my bank statement and I'm just like. Where the Fuck did 3k go to?:(next time I need to work 3x as hard to save up for my adulthood, pay my parents back and for my extra spending. Sigh.


No comments:
Post a Comment