Coming to Perth has changed me so much as a person, like seriously. For better or for worse? I can only decide when I end my university studies in nov.
I always hated drama. In poly, I kept to myself and I didn even made friends I could keep, except X and V. And I'm glad I left poly and along with all the people there.
Outfit for the night. Off to celebrate my closest friend's birthday in Perth. All of us are gonna wear our nikes HAHA. Oh yeah and I didn know zara jeans were so good+cheap. Mine was only like 45$. But I went for alteration (which was just cut and sew the length 😒) for 21$
Some expensive jap food. I want my $4 bcm and prawn mee 😈 guess the grass is always greener on the other side
Finally wearing them out tgt.




No comments:
Post a Comment