Tuesday, 28 April 2015

(D) Day 118

School day with my new eyebrows. Feeling so lazy to go back to school after 6 days break

Lunch today

Anyway priceline is having 50% off all fragrances and I managed to persuade 2 of my friends to go and check it out. HAHaa. I really hope I can find a good deal. I heard that they jack up the original price so u don't really get a 50% off

Feeling so sad. First time I got a fine. $100. Previous 2 times, it was my friend who got caught speeding But sadly... it's under my name cos she can't drive and I was the only one who has license. So I got 4 demerit points cos of that. Its sad cos... it wasn't me.. sigh pie. Really sucks to be taking fault for someone else mistakes..and some more it's not a one off thing.. these 4 points can cause me to get my license revoked... sigh

Teriyaki chicken Don for dinner. Doesn't look nice but it tastes legiiitttt. This is the best meal I've cooked so far in my entire life. No joke

Sometimes, just got to give and take. Sighpie....

Anyway I'm glad I'm leaving next sem. Just had a talk in the car randomly... it's a nice experience but I can't imagine being here for like 3,4 years.. without your family and friends. It gets kind of boring over here. The only advantage is that I got a car + money. I always complaining I'm sad I'm sad.. yeah I have physical stuff, like money and car. But I feel empty. Its different, really. And so much shit happen, like the speeding fine and stuff (refer above)

Time to stop being a whiny bitch and go do my assignment.

An ancient photo of me with long hair with the best friend. I miss my long hair soooo muchhhhh. Its been a year since I cut pixie but it's still so short cos I keep trimming

No comments:

Post a Comment