Tuesday, 21 April 2015

(D) Day 111

Oh my. My day was going soooo perfect. Met my friends in class, joked and laughed, did my presentation, got a good grade on it. Watched some Dexter. And then I heard my asshole HOUSEMATE SCOLDING MY OTHER HOUAEMATE. Seriously, it pisses me off. 1) he is not OUR mother and we don't owe him shit. 2) we can't talk back to him Cos it will only end up in a verbal argument which makes the rs and atmosphere in the house worse

Seriously. I'm gonna to ask my other housemate to lodge a complaint against that asshole petty freak. I wonder how many complaints (past and future) it takes to kick that fucker out. He is making my life at home a living hell. My friend even uses a torchlight at night instead of oning the lights cos she doesn't want to make them angry. Seriously... he is too much. Seriously bad housemate. Can't wait to kick that idiot out. Pfft.

Just because you stay here for long doesn't make you the king of this house. Seriously, I hope my husband will never be like that or I swear I will teach him a very good lesson on COURTESY and HOW TO LIVE WITH HOUSEMATES 101. His wife deserves an award for putting up with his shit.

Can't wait for u to get the fuck out of the house and bring your nasty habits out of the house and me and my housemates already planned a "tearing off the 9999 notices you pasted on the walls" ceremony. Oh my please get out of the house soon please 🙏

I am such a hardcore ranter.. tonight it's just me and Dexter (the show). Didn believe my dad that dexter is nice since its such an old show. It can get q boring sometimes. CSI is still better imo but to each his own. But my friend recently just passed me all her dramas so yayyy 😁 dexter timee.

No comments:

Post a Comment