Oh my. Just found a new breakfast idea while watching Dexter LOL. Toasted bread with cucumber and cream cheese spread. Tastes like heaven. 😋
Lunch. Er I don't really.know what it is? Capsicums, scallops and lala which we got for a steal and spaghetti.👍
Omgg I am so addicted to Dexter. 😰😱 especially when he almost gets caught. Trying so hard rn to stop myself from reading the season 7 finale sypnosis since I'm only at season 2.
Sambal beef fried rice with white carrot soup. Im glad I'm a much of better cook now considering I don't even know how to cook rice and egg last time
I basicAlly put the egg into a pot of water which haven't even been boiled..
How can my dog be so cute?
Morning view at Kalbarri. Super beautiful. Wished I have woke up early for sunrise tho.
I can't wait for my well deserved yoga class on Friday. Haven't been to yoga for months... cos I was back in Singapore and there's no free yoga classes for me since I've moved out of my hostel. Finally some peace and stretching.




No comments:
Post a Comment