Friday, 29 May 2015

(D) Day 149

Sometimes even if it's just near but not near enough to walk (e.g. tamp safra to century square), no choice have to take bus. But sometimes the bus takes like 1 hr to come ?? True story man!! Anyway its 1202am whutt so fast. No studying done today and tmr need to be out whole day. I have no timee! !


Fuckkk! ! I use blue tack and my stupid wall peeled. Does anyone know.how to fix this shit? Yes I glued the peeled pain back to the wall HAHA shit. Come here I really become handyman, fix door, fix wifi, fix GPS, now must repaint wall. Next time hope I don't have to fix the toilet or some electrical shit.


My friends handwriting. So nice to look at LOL


Throwback pic of ...... guess what ? My "churros" 😒 my younger sis always keeps this photo and laughs when she see it 😂 yes I suck... I hate working with too much flour. Every time I make something "floury" it turns out like shit idk why. Any baking experts ?? I made oatmeal pancakes the other day and it was so chewy idk what And whether it's undercooked or what. And my tarts/pastries ALWAYS fail the first time round. Sigh

Anyway made this with the help of my maid cos she saw how badly I was struggling with the dough. I keep trying to make it better. And when we were deep frying those "churros", the gas went out !! My maid laughed like crazy cos she say it's a sign that I should stop 😂😂 sigh miss my fam

No comments:

Post a Comment