Wednesday, 27 May 2015

(D) Day 147

Can't believe I just spent 3 hrs in the kitchen cooking 😪


Stir fry chickennn


Broccoli with carrot. Cooked it with sake ,mirin and Dashi.


Long beans and crab stick and spam

1311
Finally finish washing all the dishes. Oh yeah and I cooked salmon for the first time And I don't know how "done" it should be until my housemate told me, Sigh. Overcooked it. 😭 it's so expensiveee I'm so thankful I don't have to cook for the next few days. Did my laundry and it's time to study . Boringgggg


I don't get it. Why must some people be so mean? Why ?? 

Waiting to call chewei now while he's out. I miss him so bad..... 😭😭😭 but it's ok, cos I'm seeing him in like.. 8 days?😏 one reason I don't want him to come cos.. it will make leaving even worst. I can't imagine sending him to the airport... goshhhhh. 😭😭 I was already prepared to see him in Nov. And now, he's gonna come and go and I'm going to face the withdrawal symptoms again which realllly sucks!!

And some more he will be with me in Perth, where I feel so lonely. Having him with me for awhile and then he will go.back, sighhhhhh. I want to stick to him like superglue 😭😭

Love how he keeps my photo at the back of his phone 😍😍😍 hehehe (he ownself put one 😌, I think...)

No comments:

Post a Comment