Saturday, 23 May 2015

(D) Day 143

Watching the Ellen show always make me feel so lucky to have what I have. And always to pass on the good will. :')

Just read this article about tomato juice. Sounds kind of disgusting.. but the benefits are so gooooodd? Eases stress, antioxidant, anti inflammation, better skin (!!) Since tomatoes here are q cheap when buy in bulk and we have many extras ,will try to make it.

So I went out to buy stuff for the tomato juice and total damage :63$😭 but it's my one night of partying money and I haven't partied for a long time so.. I guess it's a good thing ? Anyway its good for health.

Detox detox


Improves skin tone. Yes pleasee

Good for hair ? Another yes please cos I've been balding seriously

Bought myself a cute cup (1$ only) and it's about 300ML? I plan to drink at least 500ml of tomato juice everyday. Anyway, I think diet is important, esp for your skin.

I love love love milk since young. Maybe that's why I have acne since 12 ? I always drink milk. But I realise, it's what causing my breakouts. So since I was 15 or 16, I stopped drinking milk and it was so heartbreaking for me cos I LOVE milk .. but the things u do for beauty.. I still drink milk, but in very very little portions and very very rare times.

So my friend in Thailand actually went for this detox program. Basically, for 1 week, u will be in "camp" and u do exercises, drink and eat detox food, sleep and wake up at only specific timings, etc. Her dad, who's been a heavy smoker for 20 years, actually quit smoking after the detox camp ?? Wth? And prior to the camp, the doctor will run a check up on you. Like e.g., he can tell that you have been smoking since what age, eating what food since what age. Wth right?

So she always emphasise on health and healthy food so I'm kinda inspired ?? My face has been quite bad recently.. it's not the worst. But seriously? ? I suffered from it for like 9 years alr and tried so many products and my acne is the moderate to very severe kind not the one or two pimples kind. So I tot, maybe cleansing from inside works ?? Hopefully. Please skin, heal well 🙏


No comments:

Post a Comment