Thursday, 11 June 2015

(D) Day 162

So happy cos my boy just accompanied me to study for 3hrs! After such a long and tiring day. Poor boy, it's his holiday after all but yet he couldn't sleep early. So so touched. When I keep asking him if he was tired, he said no la but his eyes were Damn red and he fell asleep immediately on the bed. I am so happy to have him :-) can't wait for more adventures tmr! !

Yumz

Didn't know what to eat for breakfast so I cooked seafood aglio olio and made strawberry milkshake 😂

Jurassic world with baby 😍 and frozone time !! He's been wanting to try this since ytd! Yay

Date night with chew ❤ at an expensive but popular restaurant.

Looking so old... and mature.. LOL. But we even took Polaroid and dressed up :) (mainly cos we were going to the casino later too) feels like the first date but technically it's the last date of this trip LOL

Chilli mussels and squid ink pasta for dinner. Bf being such a sweet person by helping me pour my water and for giving me the last prawn. 😁 and for agreeing to order the tiramisu even tho he's full. I'm not pampered . But these small gestures sure make me smile and touched !

We are back from Crown with 30$ lesser in our pockets. Boohoo. Never liked gambling cos.. I don't win ? And I don't like the serious ambience. So sad that he's going back tmr. Going to miss him annoying me and him taking care of me .. trying not to think so much. Its ok. I can see him in Nov. Just 5 more months.

Still rmb when I picked him up at the airport and I was wondering why he changed so much. And he also said my hair " so long liao". :') can't wait till we reunite again.. wonder how much different he will look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment