Tuesday, 2 June 2015

(D) Day 153

School's out!! Last day of school for semester 2 of my uni life. This sem has been so much more awesome than last sem. Walking around with friends in school, is something I'm not used to... but now, I'm finally starting to open up :) made awesome friends this sem, bought a car, rented a new room outside of school, now I can whip up meals without looking at recipes, went for 2 road trips and even more to come ! Its been good.

Sadly, I didn do what I planned to do in Perth LOL. Oh well.. I will make the full use of my winter break. And xe is coming over too! Yayyyyy!!! Probably the only friend willing to do water activities with me

Talking about relationships with the bestfriend definitely makes my heart ache when I think about previous heartbreaks... I can really truthfully say I've finally found someone I'm in love with. And I'm so glad.. everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment